- November 20, 2020
- Posted by: actvguru
- Category: Business plans, Competitive research
A performance assessment may be last on your list right now as you combat the impacts of extreme disruption. However, doing an assessment mid-crisis can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and start making improvements that make a difference right away. We’ve identified questions to consider for each of the 7 Ss identified in our book, Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices to a Stronger Bottom Line. Those 7 Ss are:
- Source: Selecting, monitoring and managing suppliers.
- Stock: Inventory forecasting and management.
- Store: Optimizing internal warehouse management.
- Sell: Sales, customer management, pricing and marketing.
- Ship: Transportation and shipping management.
- Supply chain planning: Warehouse facility deployment and management.
- Support Services: IT, finance and HR.
Which questions should you ask to assess your performance? Find out in our recent article for the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors: